General Valuation Roll 2023
The City of Joburg is calling on property owners to submit their property information by 25 November 2022.
This includes commercial properties, homeowners and institutions such as schools and universities.
Find all the information on the General Valuation Roll 2023 on the CoJ website https://www.joburg.org.za/services
The following information is required for Residential Properties:
– ERF number
– What the building is used for
– Condition of the building accompanied by dated photographs of both internal and external components
The following information is required for Business Properties:
– Number of flats per type
– Gross building area of main building
– Gross building area of out buildings
– Other improvements
– Total gross lettable area split between retail, offices, workshops, etc
Property owners must advise the City of any vacant or unoccupied premises as of 1 July 2022.
Property information can be e-mailed to Valuationsection42@joburg.org.za or physically dropped off at 66 Jorissen Place, Jorissen St, 1st Floor, East Wing, Braamfontein.