Temporary Road Closure: Smit St off-ramp
The Johannesburg Roads Agency (JRA) will be embarking on a road resurfacing programme, concentrating on deep patching on M1 North Smit Street off-ramp, Braamfontein. The closure will commence 22 January ending 28 January 2020.
The closure will take place outside of peak hours in order to reduce traffic congestion.
- Thursday 23 January 09h30 to 15h00
- Friday 24 January 09h30 to 15h00
- Saturday 25 January 09h30 to 16h00
- Sunday 26 January 09h30 to 16h00
- Monday 27 January 09h30 to 15h00
- Tuesday 28 January 09h30 to 15h00
Carr St off-ramp just before Smit St off-ramp
Empire Rd off-ramp just after Smit St off-ramp
Jan Smuts Ave off-ramp just after Empire Rd off-ramp