Road Closures for Sandton Central during October 2015
- West Street (southern side) between CitiBank to Fredman Drive â€“ dark blue â€“ that is the Eco Mobility shutdown for the full month.
- Alice Lane between Fifth Street and West Street will not be a through route â€“ green
- Maude Street between Fifth Street and West Street will not be a through route â€“ light blue
- Maude Street between West Street and Rivonia Road will be a two lane one way route for private cars and construction and the rest of the space will be used to promote walking and cycling â€“ light blue
- West Street (northern side) between Rivonia Road and Fredman Drive will be a three lane (one lane westwards and two lanes eastward direction) to allow for private car and construction vehicle access â€“ dark yellow
- Gwen Lane between Fredman Drive and Maude Street will operate as normal during the week (Mon â€“ Fri), but for the weekend of the 17 & 18 Oct (sports weekend) and the weekend of the 24 & 25 Oct (Discovery Duathlon) will be closed for these events.
Times Live readers asked the Mayor some questions regarding the Eco-Mobility Festival. Find the article HERE