The Johannesburg Development Agency (JDA), on behalf of the City of Johannesburg, has appointed a multi-disciplinary consultant team to undertake the preparation of the Grant Avenue Precinct Plan.
All interested residents, local communities and local businesses are invited to attend a public meeting, to be held on:
Date: Wednesday, 24 February 2016
Time: 17h30 for 18h00 to 20h00
Venue: Norwood Primary School, 57 Nellie Road, Norwood, 2192
The following matters will be addressed at the Grant Avenue Precinct Plan public meeting:
1. Introduction of the project.
2. Purpose, brief and time frames.
3. Introduction of the consultant project team.
4. Public consultation process.
5. Terms of Reference for and establishment of a Community Project Steering Committee.
It is noted that the focus of this meeting is specifically for the Grant Avenue Precinct Plan project. Service delivery issues and general complaints will be referred to the relevant department and related contact numbers.
Enquiries regarding the Grant Avenue Precinct Plan project can be directed to:
Mr M Jackson
Development Facilitation Manager, JDA
Telephone: 011 688 7800